- When are you open?
Breakfast: 7:00 - 11:00 Am Every Day
Lunch: 12:00 - 3:00 Pm Monday To Saturday
Dinner: 5:00 - 10:00 Pm Monday To Saturday
DjSet: 9:30 Pm To 1:00 Am Friday And Saturday
- How do I make a reservation?
- How do I get there? What is the nearest tube?
- How do I make a reservation for more than 8 people / enquire about an event?
- Do you accommodate dietary requirements?
We are always happy to accommodate any special dietary requirements. You can discuss these with us in advance, or inform a member of staff when you arrive. The front of house team is fully equipped with information regarding allergens and other possible dietary concerns with regards to all menus we serve.
- I am a journalist / influencer. Who should I contact with an enquiry?
- When did Booking Office 1869 open and who designed the restaurant?
Booking Office 1869 opened on 16th November 2021.
The meticulous redesign was overseen by acclaimed Parisian architect and designer Hugo Toro, who worked alongside owner and renowned hotelier Harry Handelsman (Chiltern Firehouse, The Stratford), to create a design which brings the room to life by blending old and new influences. Booking Office 1869 is the first UK-commission for Hugo, who has previously led the design for restaurants in France including La Scène, Perruche and GiGi de Ramatuelle.
- Do you have parking?
- Is there a dress code? Please note our dress code is smart-casual.Laptops are not permitted.
- Are you hiring?
If you did not find the answer to your question here, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.